BMS glass ionomer luting cement
Glass Ionomer Luting Cement
Indications: Crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, posts, orthodontic bands
Characteristics and Advantages:
• Good mixing properties: an easier mix (hand mix) creating a creamier consistancy as a liner
• Good pulp and tissues acceptance
• Excellent adhesion: adheres to dentine and enamel without the use of chemical bonding liners
• Low film thickness
• Fluoride release: controlled release of fluoride ions – which in turn reduce the number of harmful microorganisms in the buccal cavity and reduce cavities
• Completely saliva resistant ( no need the use of rubber dams saving time and effort)
• An increased working time that, while still retaining a rapid set, allows the nurse/dentist to have more time to use the cement and to prepare the crown/bridge that requires luting, if need be
• A high level of translucency (translucency develops in the mouth)
Working Time (including Mixing): 3:00 min.
Setting Time (Including Working): 7:30 min.
Packaging: 35 gr. Powder, 20 ml Liquid, Powder Scoop, Mixing Pad